Mental Health & Counseling
Columbus Springs is dedicated to changing people’s lives by delivering quality, compassionate care in a safe environment to adults, adolescents and children struggling with mental, behavioral and substance use issues.
• On-site adult assessments 24/7 – Walk-ins welcome at Columbus Springs East and Columbus Springs Dublin
• Child and Adolescent assessments are by appointment at our Pickerington and Dublin Changes locations.
• Schedule an adult or child assessment by calling 614-495-8580
WHAT WE TREAT
• Depression and mood disorders
• Anxiety disorders
• Post-Traumatic Stress
• Personality disorders
• Co-occurring disorders
INPATIENT HOSPITALIZATION (Ages 18+)
• Adult Inpatient psychiatric treatment
• Adult inpatient medical detox
• Substance use rehabilitation
• Crisis stabilization
• Dual diagnosis
CHANGES® OUTPATIENT SERVICES: (Ages 5-17 and adults)
Outpatient treatment is a less restrictive level of care, with programs ranging from short and long-term therapy to ongoing medication management services. Available treatment tracks include mental wellness, co-occurring and chemical dependency.
Changes® is a partial-day mental health and addiction treatment alternative for adults and children offered by Columbus Springs.
• Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) 6 hours a day | 5 days a week
• Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) 3 hours a day | 3 days a week
• Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and treatment
• Medication management and monitoring
• Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups