Real Estate Market Research
Bowen National Research conducts real estate market analysis on a variety of housing and commercial development alternatives throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. Ranging from site-specific market feasibility studies to community-wide needs assessments, our firm is experienced in working in both rural and urban markets. With a national apartment database of nearly 100,000 properties, state-of-the-art geospatial capabilities, and comprehensive demographic and economic data, our firm is positioned to help others make well-informed and data-driven strategic decisions.
HOW WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
We are an active member of the National Council of Housing Market Analysts (NCHMA), ensuring that our studies meet the market analysis industry’s highest standards.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
• In-house and field research of the market
• Development alternatives and additional factors
• Analysis of detailed economic and demographic data
• State-of-the-art geographic information systems that provide useful geographically referenced information
• Macro-level analysis of market conditions
• Site or product-specific market characteristics that can impact potential development
We strive to provide comprehensive, accurate, and informative real estate assessments that enable leaders in both the public and private sectors to make data-driven strategic decisions. The Bowen staff has more than 100 years of combined experience in real estate research and analysis.