Are you a highly organized natural explorer with great people skills? Become an Independent Travel Agent!:
- Being an independent travel agent allows you to work on your own schedule. Daytime, nighttime, whenever…you get to be your OWN boss, as an independent travel agent you get to make the rules!
- AAA has established relationships with a number of preferred vendors, allowing extra commission opportunities…competitive commission sharing up to 75%
- Access to exclusive agent sites where you can book directly and then we will take care of the invoicing and paperwork for you!
- Industry exclusive travel discounts at resorts, cruises, escorted vacations and more!
- Familiarization trip opportunities. Learn more about destinations and products by taking advantage of discounted FAM trips
- Never stop learning about new and popular destinations! Once a month (September-May), we invite 6 of our preferred vendors to come to HQ and discuss new and upcoming products, etc. while lunch is provided. Vendors vary each month!
- A social media network of other AAA independent travel agents and support group to help you grow your business, answer travel questions, etc.
- Direct Deposit, no waiting for a check to come in the mail
- One time start-up fee of $150
- Travel Experience through prior employment in the travel industry or through own personal travels
- Detail Oriented
- Multi-Tasking Capabilities
- Fluent Communication Skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer Skills
- Able to work independently
- Forward Thinking
- Ability to Network
- Active in Community
- Knowledgeable and resourceful on the current travel trends