Why AAA Ohio?
• Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world’s largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S.
• We offer a genuine company culture with a variety of career opportunities. Our employees believe in “Five Diamond” standards and support our core values.
All about the Role:
- Ensure all associates are committed to providing unmatched AAA experiences to all members and clients
- Coach all store associates on their performance to ensure associates and the store meet or exceed established sales and commission goals
- Identify performance gaps and ensure that education needs of associates are met.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of store activities monthly to the Regional Sales Director.
- Ensure the confidentiality, security, and accounting of all client files and Club assets. business line policies and procedures.
- Participate in and manage outbound calling programs to members to encourage membership renewal and promote store events and vendor offers.
- Maintain the store image
- Monitor and participate in the sales of domestic and international airline tickets, cruises, tours, hotels, car, train reservations and obtaining group travel and motorcoach tours.
- Performance of necessary Human Resources activities within the store. These include recruiting, maintaining staffing levels, training, managing associate performance, employee relations, and administering performance appraisals.
- Learn and maintain current knowledge of Ohio Auto Club's business lines, policies, and procedures with the
- Attendance and active participation at company meetings and vendor training as required by Regional Sales Directors.
- Development and execution of an effective Community Outreach Plan.
- Support and implement all Headquarters programs and business line objectives within their respective stores.
- Drive change with an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude for Ohio Auto Club's initiatives. Sets an example that inspires superior performance, while instilling confidence and trust in others.
- Communicate with the Human Resources department in regards to FMLA, Workers Compensation, performance, and disciplinary issues, etc. to ensure they are handled legally, efficiently, and with compliance.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Three years of experience in management or leadership role preferred.
- Strong sales skills and ability to meet sales goals.
- Personable, out-going, professional demeanor.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills required with the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to understand and implement OAC strategy and initiatives.
- Completion of Ohio Auto Club's Manager Development Program within six (6) months from the start of the position.
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop store associates to achieve desired production results and customer satisfaction levels.
- Must possess the ability to utilize and/or learn all travel booking engines, AXIS, and travel-related sales functions (booking travel, product knowledge, destination knowledge) in order to provide all services and products to all members and clients.
- Analyze reports and financial information pertaining to the store such as sales, quality assurance scores, income statements, and incentives.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to function in several websites and computer programs simultaneously, perform internet research, and use of computer accessories (printers, copiers, scanners, etc). Familiarity with company programs, software, and Microsoft Office, specifically beginner level Excel skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel within and outside of OAC as needed. Some overnight travel may be required.
- Community involvement events can include lifting up to approximately 30 lbs., bending, kneeling, twisting, and stretching.
Five Diamond Core Values:
• Deliver unmatched AAA experiences
• Embrace and drive change
• Be accountable
• Pursue growth and learning
• Build relationships through open, honest communication
• Support and be an advocate in the community