Why AAA Ohio?
• Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world’s largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S.
• We offer a genuine company culture with a variety of career opportunities. Our employees believe in “Five Diamond” standards and support our core values.
All about the Role:
- Accept inbound inquiries for new membership sales in our Member Contact Center via phone and chat.
- Properly qualify new and existing customers in order to determine the correct level of membership for their needs.
- Assist current members in the renewal process. Suggest additional features and benefits to enhance membership experience and refer members/customers
- Council members on auto travel vacations, prepare TripTiks and ordering of maps and Tour books.
- Suggestively sell additional AAA products and benefits such as Club Insurance Products, Auto Insurance, and AAA Visa.
- Provide recommendations to members based on their past usage of AAA services such as Travel, Insurance, and Financial Services products
- Properly document membership sales as it relates to marketing promotions and source of sale.
- Participate in community outreach events as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Some sales experience, knowledge of sales concepts, or willingness to learn and practice sales techniques
- Must have the ability and willingness to attend required training classes at OAC Headquarters and other Ohio locations.
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone, via chat, and in person.
- Ability to type and perform data entry skills for extended periods every day.
- Ability to maintain good customer relations at all times even under stressful situations.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to function in several websites and computer programs simultaneously, perform internet research, and use of computer accessories (printers, copiers, scanners,etc).
- Thorough knowledge of AAA/OAC services, benefits, pricing, billing procedures, and promotions.
- Ability to compose routine correspondence.
- Participate in all educational opportunities provided by OAC.
- Knowledge of AAA Clubs and the corresponding territories.
Perks and Highlights:
- AAA Health and Wellness Program activities and events
- Monthly keynote speakers and web seminars
- Ample free parking
- Complimentary coffee, water, and hot cocoa
- Monthly casual dress day
- Minutes away from Polaris shopping center, Worthington, Mall and Kroger
- Quick access to major highways (I-270, OH-315, I-71)
- Walking distance to several popular dining establishments
5 Diamond Core Values:
- Deliver unmatched AAA experiences
- Embrace and drive change
- Be accountable
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build relationships through open, honest communication
- Support and be an advocate in the community