Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world's largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S. Come join our team of dynamic professionals and share in our mission of providing our members, customers and employees with exceptional experiences every time!
We are looking for a Member Service Assistant to promote and sell AAA Ohio Auto Club (OAC) products, services, and membership benefits to clients and members with a commitment to exceptional service.
Store hours: M - 8:30 am - 6pm, TU - F 8:30 am - 5pm, SA rotation 8:30 am - 12 Noon.
AAA Ohio Auto Club offers a competitive benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
· Company wellness program
· Competitive 401(k) with company match
· Company paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurances
· Free AAA membership
· Company discounts
· Opportunities for professional development and paid training
· Paid time off and paid holidays
Job responsibilities include:
· Produce new membership sales and renewals along with sales of additional member benefits, with focus on setting up members for automatic renewal. Additional member benefits include Accident Sales and promotion of sundry products (luggage, attraction tickets, merchandise, etc.) and of AAA Medical Plan and Protect My ID.
· Sales and promotion of sundry products (luggage, attraction tickets, merchandise, etc.) and of AAA financial and insurance products including AAA Member Rewards Visa, MemberPay cards, Visa Gift cards, foreign currency, and insurance offerings.
· Maintain stock of merchandise and keeping displays clean and supplied with products.
· Greet members and clients with OAC standard greeting. Direct traffic in store to appropriate, available employees.
· Council members on auto travel vacations, prepare TripTiks and distribute maps and Tourbooks.
· Schedule appointments for clients and members with the appropriate Travel Agent in the appointment setting software.
· Utilize the leads management system for entering all travel leads.
· Previous cash handling and customer service experience, preferred.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills in person, on the telephone and through written communication.
· Proficient computer skills, including the ability to function in several websites and computer programs simultaneously, perform internet research, and use of computer accessories.
· Ability to maintain good internal and external customer relations at all times.
To learn more and view all of our open positions, visit AAA.com/careers. EOE.