Why AAA Ohio?
AAA is a rapidly growing independent insurance agency located in central Ohio. We offer an array of insurance products including home, auto, life, umbrella, boat, motorcycle, and commercial insurance. We have over 60 million AAA members and offer insurance to both members and non-members. With multiple income structures including salary plus commission and a full benefits package, we will be a great fit for any type of insurance agent looking to take their career to the next level. Our extensive training program prepares you to hit the ground running and drive sales to the agency. We truly care about our employees and have fun while we work. Agents leave every day feeling like they’ve made a difference. With a strong work ethic and self-determination, your career at AAA will be a lucrative experience with uncapped income opportunities.
All about the Role:
- Create and develop individual lead sources from centers of influences including but not limited to mortgage bankers and real estate agents
- Proactively solicit and market yourself through community events, outbound calling, working marketing lists, and cross-sell/up-sell new and existing customers.
- Be a self-motivated agent that possesses a competitive mindset to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Identify the needs of the client and successfully overcome objections while creating value and closing the sale
- Obtain knowledge of all business lines within the OAC. These include Automotive, Financial, Travel, and Insurance. Strive to achieve growth in all business lines.
- Be proactive and recognize opportunities to cross-sell all OAC business lines. This includes maintaining current knowledge of AAA membership benefits in order to promote and sell membership.
- Foster and establish working relationships with all other store associates
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED required bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of relevant sales or insurance industry work experience
- Possesses or has the ability to possess a property/causality insurance license in the state of Ohio
Perks and Highlights:
- A competitive compensation plan with uncapped commission
- Independent agency representing over 10 top-rated insurance companies
5 Diamond Core Values:
- Deliver unmatched AAA experiences
- Embrace and drive change
- Be accountable
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build relationships through open, honest communication
- Support and be an advocate in the community