Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Marcus Theatres: Where Talented People Find Limitless Opportunities!
Join the Marcus Theatres Culinary Team and learn how we have redefined food at the movies! As a cook with Marcus Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow with, and have fun with!
Our Associates Enjoy…
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Flexible or Set Schedules
- Free Movies
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Benefits for Full-time (30+ Hours per Week)
- Fully Paid Accelerated Training Program
- Working in a Professional & State of the Art Kitchen Environment
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team-focused environment? A successful candidate will be passionate about food quality and exceptional guest service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every day!
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include…
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and food items.
- Set-up of kitchen equipment.
- Station set-up, breakdown, and all necessary advance prep.
- Read tickets to produce orders.
- Prep and cooking of food to recipe.
- Maintain high quality level of food production and presentation.
- Maintain sanitation standards.
- Ability to keep the line and prep area organized, stocked and clean.
- Follow direction of the management team and food & beverage leadership.
- Assist in control of food waste.
Primary Location: Ohio-Pickerington-Pickerington Cinema
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Entry Level
Job Posting: Sep 19, 2018, 9:55:05 PM
Apply Here! MarcusCareers.com/Pickerington