ERA Real Solutions Pickerington is searching for a part-time Transaction Coordinator to perform a variety of routine administrative tasks for one of our real estate teams, the “backbone” of the team. Opportunity for full-time for the right candidate.
Must have, but not limited to, the following characteristics:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented skills and habits
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Applies his/her skills to maintain a high level of productivity
- Desire to learn new technical and procedural knowledge, applies knowledge immediately
- Outstanding verbal, written communication skills, customer service skills, phone etiquette
- Works well in a fast-paced dynamic atmosphere.
- Patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure
- Must be comfortable in boutique company environment with emphasis on collaboration and teamwork
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee and client records and information
Job duties include, but are not limited, to:
- Transaction coordination: detailed review of documents, communication with all parties involved, etc.
- Event coordination: assist with setup of details leading up to event as well as day of set up
- Misc. office tasks: data entry, social media posts, assist in marketing materials, etc.
- MUST be proficient with computers, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Docs and Email. This is a requirement, majority of tasks will be handled via computer.
- Social Media knowledge a plus.
- One year of related administrative or office support experience preferred but not required
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, very demanding environment and handle multiple tasks in a calm, organized manner with a high level of accuracy
- General knowledge of Real Estate practices and compliance laws are a MAJOR PLUS
- Professional attitude and appearance
Email resume to our current office coordinator, Yoko Bihary, Admin@ERAColumbusEast.com