Community Relations Director
Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Conduct value-added marketing activities to consistently achieve weekly marketing goals and 100% occupancy
- Conduct exceptional, highly personalized tours
- Conduct unique, highly personalized follow up with each lead
- Appropriately identify and build relationships with community professionals to maximize referred leads
- Ensure our Bickford Family Members are appropriately trained to engage in phone and tour hospitality
- Ensure the Branch is appropriately staged to maximize the customer’s experience
- Maintain a lead/referral database and track the marketing activities conducted
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- Sales experience preferred
- Associates degree; or two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
“I SAW DAD SMILE AGAIN. Dad was an announcer for the local hockey team for 35 years. As his dementia progressed I had an increasingly difficult time engaging with him. The Community Relations Director from Bickford visited Dad and brought with her a basket full of memorabilia from the local hockey team. As she pulled out each piece I saw my dad light up again. I even heard stories about his career that I’ve never heard before. I was so touched.”
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!