AEC is currently hiring for the following positions. Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time, Indianapolis, IN
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be an integral part of the Leadership team within the Indianapolis office. This person will perform as a Project Manager, leading multi-discipline and/or inhouse MEP engineering teams on assigned projects.
This person will be responsible for coordinating schedules and meetings, monitoring engineering and production costs, schedule, and ensuring high quality of work on assigned projects. They will be responsible for preparing daily, weekly, and monthly project reports, organizing and planning projects, and developing cost estimates.
Duties may include performing assessments of facility conditions, inspect and troubleshoot HVAC systems and controls, review HVAC, plumbing and control systems designs, review specifications, provide mechanical engineering design, and perform commissioning and construction administration services.
This person will also help to develop new ideas and concepts for improvements in engineering operations within the Indianapolis office.
This person must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Experience leading engineering teams and coordinating with multidiscipline A/E teams is a must.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Experience in the design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Skilled in the creation of detailed designs of a new system or integration design in an existing structure
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, BIM/Revit
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal presentation and communication skills