We are always seeking support staff who want to be part of a nationally recognized system for excellence.
All applications for substitute positions within Pickerington Schools are completed through an online application called Frontline Education (formerly called Applitrack).
- Follow the directions carefully and complete as much of the application as possible.
- Do not submit additional information or copies to the Human Resources Department. These items may be submitted electronically via the online application process or brought with you for in-person interviews.
- Applying online requires access via computer to the internet. If you do not have access to a computer, please visit the public library to access a computer.
The substitute support positions available are as follows:
- Custodian – $12.15 per hour
- Duty Aide – $9.15 per hour
- Office Assistant – $10.00 per hour
- Secretary – $13.05 per hour
- A 3-part Office Assistant/Secretarial test must be on file with the HR Department prior to Board Approval. You will find the 3-minute typing test at https://official-typing-test.com/test/ for practicing purposes. Must achieve 40 words per minute after any errors are calculated out. There is no fee for the test.
- Kindergarten Aide – $12.30 per hour
- Library Aide – $11.25 per hour
- Paraprofessional – $12.30 per hour
- An Educational Aide Permit (EAP) is required for Kindergarten Aide, Library Aide, and Paraprofessional positions. There are two different ways to obtain the EAP, which can be discussed directly with the HR Department by calling 614-920-6108 and speaking with Nichole Walters.
- Health Care Assistant – $12.30 per hour
- Food Service Worker – $10.00 per hour
- Food Service Delivery Driver – $12.15 per hour
As an equal opportunity employer, it is the district’s policy that no candidate for a position in Pickerington Schools will be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, political affiliation, marital status, or other human differences.
If you are contacted for an interview and require any special accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at 614.920.6108. This information will be used only in a manner consistent with the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Chapter 4112 of the Ohio Revised Code.