Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world's largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S. Come join our team of dynamic professionals and share in our mission of providing our members, customers, and employees with exceptional experiences every time!
AAA Ohio Auto Club offers a competitive benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
· Company wellness program
· Competitive 401(k) with company match
· Company paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurances
· Free AAA membership
· Company discounts
· Professional development and paid training
· Paid time off and paid holidays
We are looking for Call Center Supervisor to supervise the day-to-day operations and provide direct leadership of a team of Call Receivers/Dispatchers while ensuring member satisfaction and compliance with Ohio Auto Club (OAC) policies, procedures, and government regulations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Supervise and lead a team of Call Receivers/Dispatchers in a 24/7 emergency road services operation.
· Perform and document weekly coaching sessions with direct reports. Assess current performance and address accordingly. Reinforce and manage desired performance.
· Monitor Operator performance metrics, including attendance, professional appearance, call quality, member satisfaction ratings, call handle times, and agent productivity.
· Provide leadership, encourage teamwork, and set the example to foster a positive work environment.
· Assist MAC Manager with interview process, scheduling and performance appraisals of assigned Call Receivers/Dispatchers.
· Coordinate training of Call Receivers/Dispatchers with Education and Performance Development.
· Regularly call monitor all staff. Provide additional monitoring and coaching for those who are experiencing production deficiencies.
· Consistently update assigned Call Receivers/Dispatchers on their productivity and job performance. Promote adherence to productivity and performance expectations.
· Demonstrate the ability to have a positive impact on Call Receivers/Dispatchers performance and retention through performance management practices.
· Enforce completion and accuracy of processes consistent with OAC policies.
· Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Two years supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced inbound call center.
· Ability to lead associates in a fast paced, 24/7 call center environment.
· Demonstrated competency in coaching for business results, leading and managing change, relationship building/coaching, and problem solving.
· Ability to foster and sustain a customer focused culture.
· Strong knowledge of customer information systems and call center technology.
· Results-oriented, self-motivated individual who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions.
· Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze and develop alternative solutions.
· Data analysis skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to collaborate at all levels from front line associate to senior management in order to build and create support and commitment.
· Advanced level PC skills including Microsoft Office and call center management applications.
To learn more and apply, please visit AAA.com/careers. EOE.'