|The senior care industry is one of the fastest growing industries in our country! Our aging population of “baby boomers” are retiring at a pace of 10,000 per day, with the expectancy of seniors to “out number” children by the year 2035. Assisted Living Locators is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an administrative assistant in support for detailed communications and marketing tasks. Some transportation (15%) would be necessary for specific marketing tasks assigned primarily to the east side of Central Ohio. Ideal candidate can work from home with a flexible consistent schedule, in a fast-paced environment, still leaving time for of family/life responsibilities. Candidate would be available between the hours of 10-2pm four days a week. A potential to earn profitability bonuses quarterly is available.
|Minimum 3 years experience in an office setting. Microsoft Office platform efficient, with telephone management skills essential. Database entry and typing skills a must with the ability to go through training on our portal system. Must be able to work independently, while maintaining efficient work flow. Knowledge of social media platforms and the management of those sites a plus. Minimal graphics design work a plus as well. Must be willing to submit to a background check.
Resumes for consideration should be sent to the following address: MiriamB@AssistedLivingLocators.com
- Ability to communicate effectively with properties and clients in a pleasant and positive manner.
- Ability to establish professional working relationships with clients, professional referral sources and marketing directors of assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities in order to inquire about availability, scheduling of tours, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to support our field agents with client communication and follow up.
- Ability to process intake information and transfer information to our database and appropriate people within the organization.
- Support owner with google platform tasks.
- Ability to perform wellness checks/follow-up care on clients post placement with the ability to recognize lack of progress and possible need for intervention
- Ability to document findings on client database and communicate recommendations to client’s family as seen fit by the senior living advisor