This is an 8 part series to be held on the following Wednesday mornings from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Dates: March 15, 22, and 29, April 5,12, 19 and 26, and May 3
This is a free program for adults, presented by ABLE Academy in partnership with the Pickerington Public Library.
When you sign up you will automatically be registered for every session during the 8 week series.In order to receive a certificate of completion from ABLE, students who sign-up are strongly encouraged to complete all 8 sessions in order. Laptops will be provided for use during this learning experience. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- identify various computer hardware components
- accurately use computer terminology
- demonstrate basic computer skills
- develop an efficient file management system
- briefly describe how the Internet works